We hope you brought the new year in with nothing but good vibes, positivity, and safety, of course! We’re ready to conquer yet another great year and can’t wait to make many more memories with you all. As we embark on this new year, we want everyone to truly work on being their best self. Remember, if no one is here for you, our Timbercrest family is!
Our leasing season is in full effect! If you haven’t yet, make sure you stop by our office to renew your lease. You can still secure the lowest rates in our market while enjoying a comfortable and safe living environment. Ask our team what amazing specials we have and SIGN!
Reminders and Updates
Remember to stay tuned to our social media pages, emails, and texts as we are constantly hosting amazing events, giving out prizes, and offering the best deals during our leasing season. You don’t want to miss these wonderful experiences!
Resolve to Make 2019 Amazing
Welcome to the start of a new year! Your satisfaction and success in 2019 tops our list of goals. What are yours? Here are a few tips to help you move from survive to THRIVE in 2019:
- Get connected! Here in the community, don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet your neighbors, make new friends, and have fun at our events. If there’s an experience we can create for you, please let one of our team members know. Outside of your living environment, take advantage of the many ways you can get involved on campus and in the surrounding area. Please reach out to our team for suggestions of places to go and things to do. We’ll hook you up!
- Define success. What is your next big goal? Is it graduation? Finding that perfect internship or job? Achieving a certain GPA? Take time as 2019 ramps up to envision where you see yourself in the next 12 months. Write down your picture of success and refer to it often! Ask yourself this key question regularly: Is what I am doing today getting me closer to my goal?
- Use your resources. Don’t try to do this alone! Use the resources you have available to help you achieve greatness in 2019. Our team is here for you, whether you have a question about your residential experience or something completely unrelated. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll find someone who can help. When it comes to your career and financial success, be sure to take advantage of our resident-specific resources, including:
- Career Success Portal: Build your resume, practice interviewing, get access to millions of job listings, and much more! Utilize this EXCLUSIVE resource for our residents.
- RentTrack: Have your rent payments reported to all three credit bureaus, and get monitoring and credit protection. Residents have seen their credit scores jump an average of 46 points with just a few months of reporting!
Because you’ve chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community, you have a team behind you, dedicated to helping you have the best experience possible. We’re here for you and can’t wait to see you succeed in 2019 and beyond!
P.S. Be sure to connect with us on our social media accounts so you can stay in the loop!
Community Events Calendar
Planner Pizza Party — Wednesday, January 9 @ 6 p.m. — As we all know, failing to plan is planning to fail. Start your year the right way and fill out a personalized planner to jump-start your year well and organized. And of course, what’s focus without pizza?
Live Your Dream: Vision Board Party — Tuesday, January 15 @ 6:30 p.m. — Now that you know what your next few months will consist of, join us as we create vision boards of our short- and long-term goals for the year. This is a great way to engage with your neighbors, meet your new CA Heaven, and be amongst others who are eager to succeed!
Winging Wednesday — Wednesday, January 16 @ 6:30 p.m. — IT’S BACK! We know you’ve missed your favorite event, and we did, too. Winging Wednesday is back and in full effect! You know the drill: First come, first served, so don’t be late! If you would like to submit wing flavors that you want to see, email [email protected] and she’ll be sure to fulfill your wing needs.
Yogurt Parfait and Breakfast Bar — Monday, January 21 @ 9:30 a.m. — Start your day with a refreshing breakfast on us! Make your own yogurt parfait, enjoy a warm bagel of your choice, then go conquer your day!
Personalized Hydration — Tuesday, January 22 @ 6:30 p.m. — Your new CA, Ebony, wants to create a memorable experience with you during her first event with you all. Join us in creating a personalized water bottle with our new Cricut machine that will allow you to bring your personality to life.
National Pie Day — Wednesday, January 23 @ 2:30 p.m. — Celebrate National Pie Day and stop by our office to get a slice of your favorite pie!
Timbercrest Wolf Hunt — Tuesday, January 29 @ noon — Engage in our on-campus marketing scavenger hunt! We’ll be placing clues around the most-known places on the University of West Georgia campus, and you can play to win amazing prizes. Meet us in front of the Starbucks on campus to get the scavenger hunt sheet!
Movie Night with Tiana — Tuesday, January 29 @ 6:30 p.m. — After all your hard work this month, you deserve to relax. Watch a movie with your new CA, Tiana, and indulge in some great movie theater treats.